Welcome to Booth #84 at The Carriage Place!

I am so excited to share these pictures of the new booth with everyone! My friend Christine came down for the weekend to help me set up and I am THRILLED with how it turned out! ๐Ÿ™‚

A chilly but gorgeous spring(ish) day at The Carriage Place!

And here is it, all set up! The 3 large lamps hanging from the ceiling are not mine, and are going to be moved soon.

Vintage garden seed signs, just in time for spring!

I’ve hit up some great sales lately, including a church rummage sale where I acquired the limited-edition Normal Rockwell plates (on the wall in pic below) and that large, fabulous, enamel ware pan! Score!

A few cool items stacked up: a vintage black trunk, a heavy metal ammunition case, and a wooden carrier full of country star ornaments!

Love these tin flowers for spring and summer!

If only you could smell these sachets…they make the entire corner of the building smell AWESOME! They are adorned with a variety of vintage flower seeds art.

Got this charming little folk art soldier man at the rummage sale. I had to have him for the new space! I LOVE little folk art characters!!!

An antique sewing box, lots of enamel bowls, and some wooden shelves take up the space under the big table!

Gotta love dusty old bottles…

And a view from the main hallway!

Teeny and I, after a long day of setting up. Thanks again Teeny for all your help!!!

I also want to say thanks to everyone who has continued to follow my blog even though I have been less than faithful at blogging lately. It’s just been so busy getting things in order for the new space! I plan on doing lots of thrift store shopping and crafting as the weather continues to get nicer!

Have a great week all and thanks for stoppin’ in! ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Barbara
    Mar 27, 2011 @ 19:19:59

I want to go shopping! This is my kind of stuff!

2. Cindy
    Mar 27, 2011 @ 19:38:19

It looks great!! I hope you sell out of everything!! The Carriage Place looks very charming and inviting…makes me wish I lived near there so that I could check it out.
    ~Cindy~

3. CASSIE ILTEN
    Mar 29, 2011 @ 09:13:29

The booth looks great. Although I live on the opposite side of the country (Nevada) I love following your blog. It gives me inspiration to make my own things and makes me feel like I am not so crazy for having a rooster collection 8O)

4. Dakota
    Mar 30, 2011 @ 05:40:54

AWESOME!!!

I hope you sell all of your stuff!!! Hope you had a great time too. Have a great week!

dakotad.com

5. Jessica
    Apr 05, 2011 @ 09:27:44

You did a WONDERFUL job setting your booth up!!!!
    I wish I was closer, you have sooo much that I would buy!!

6. Mike
    Jan 05, 2013 @ 12:33:46

Where are you located… Street address? Saw a bumper sticker saying check me out on google or some such thing

7. Erica Smith
    Jul 20, 2015 @ 02:42:19

Hey Maggie! I am SOOOOO HAPPY for you and your booth! You are an inspiration to Me as well as to so many others! You have a wonderful blog and the booth looks fantastic! I wish you every dream to come true and that you grow by leaps and bounds! Keep up the wonderful job you’re doing! Always looking forward to your next blog!!!
    Prim Blessings
    โ˜†Erica Smithโ˜†
    PS- I’d be honored if you’d find me on FB and we can create, share and sell our crafts! My email is resmith@atmc.net if you’d like to contact Me…Have a super week!!

Aug 01, 2015 @ 11:47:06

Thank you Erica for your kind comment! Sorry for the delayed reply. I haven’t been doing a lot of crafting lately. Life just ets in the way sometimes. I am itching to do some projects, but what to do!!! lol. I will check you out on FB for sure. Thanks again and hope you are having a nice summer and up to lots of great prim projects! Maggie ๐Ÿ™‚