2012 Craft Show Photos

Well, another show has come and gone. The show was a huge success and a lot of projects I’ve shared here sold out, including the melted snowmen ornaments, both the big and little homespun candy canes, the large spray painted jingle bells, the pins, and the night lights with silicone bulbs! It was a ton of fun and I thought I’d share some pics! πŸ™‚

I also wanted to stop say thank you to all of my new followers who have commented and “pinned” some of my ideas here. It’s such an honor to have so many people who enjoy reading my posts. It all started as a little crafty area to document my projects, but it has blossomed into something bigger than I could have imagined. Thank you!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Have and awesome weekend and Happy Crafting!

1. Nancy
    Nov 10, 2012 @ 09:59:50

Everything is so beautiful.Love it ! Wish I was there !!!

Nov 10, 2012 @ 11:38:24

You not only are a talented crafter Margaret-you are creative in displaying your crafts and that is just as important.

3. Julie Bayliss
    Nov 10, 2012 @ 13:24:01

Congratulations and well done on a successful show. I have been following you for a while now, but this is my first post.

I initially found you when I was searching for display ideas for my craft stall and I’ve got hooked.

I have taken lots of you ideas and done my versions of them, and I hope they will be as much of a success when I do my craft show on December 1st.

I have made homespun candy canes, decorated jar candles (I get them for Β£1 each), snow man pegs, pumpkin pins (using wood pumpkins rather than tin).

I’m going to have a go at the grungy candles too ;oD

Nov 11, 2012 @ 10:44:33

Oh Maggie!! Wow!! I’m so pleased that you had a successful show. πŸ™‚ It’s no wonder, you have wonderful items & you’re so crafty. Just beautiful work you do. I love your displays, too. (Esp. the magnets on the green pans!) It must have been alot of work, I bet you’re relieved it’s done. Take a breather & think about turkey & stuffing! LOL

Hugs!
    (What a gorgeous day here in WNY.)

Nov 12, 2012 @ 08:25:29

Thank you Mardell, you’re so sweet!!! Yes, I am quite relieved it’s over. It’s a lot of fun and I definitely enjoy every minute of it, but this time of year is quite a whirlwind! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving too! πŸ™‚

5. Sarah Ruble
    Nov 18, 2012 @ 01:53:23

hey Everything looked Awesome! I was wondering do you make the snowman heads that are .75cents if yes please tell me how
    Thanks

6. Jaime Anand
    Nov 29, 2012 @ 11:28:44

How did the “Melted Snowman” Ornaments do???